Build trust to attract new opportunities and be found online.
You may not realize it, but every time you go into a meeting with a potential client, your boss, or a new colleague, they will most likely look at your LinkedIn profile before or after the meeting.
The way you present yourself on LinkedIn may influence somebody’s decision to sign a new deal with you, give you a promotion or offer you a better job opportunity.
Optimize your LinkedIn profile to make it highly searchable and visible to your target audience. This will help you attract new business and career development opportunities.
We have worked with hundreds of executives on a one-to-one basis to enhance their LinkedIn profiles, and we can help you too.
Does your current LinkedIn Profile have the following items?
- A professional photo.
- Professionally-written and newly updated summary/bio to help describe the benefits you offer (increasing your SEO and LinkedIn Search results).
- Links to your public speeches and/or multi-media presentations.
- Links to your current company so that traffic is driven to your company website.
- All the new and relevant sections of your profile filled out, such as publications and projects, that showcase you as a thought-leader in the industry.
- Thoroughly edited for punctuation and grammar errors.
- Specially crafted descriptions added to your previous job titles/roles that you would like to emphasize.
What Should I Expect From the Consult?
- One-to-one phone interview with a HeadStart Social executive with immediate feedback about your profile.
- A written/re-written summary bio specifically for your LinkedIn audience.
- Documented recommendations by section with screenshots, instructions and content you (or your assistant) can cut and paste into your profile.
- Specific keywords added to your profile to be found by potential clients or employers.
- Coaching on LinkedIn best practices from a sales and marketing perspective.
Make a great first impression on LinkedIn.
Contact us to get started today:
*LinkedIn Profile Optimization is a description of a service provided by HeadStart Social Inc. We do not have a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by LinkedIn Corporation. No content on this website has been authorized by or represents the views or opinions of LinkedIn or LinkedIn personnel. LinkedIn®, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.